ALTHOUGH WE HAVE NOW MOVED TO ARCHWAY, OUR PHONE NUMBERS REMAIN THE SAME. HOWEVER, OUR PHONE DIVERT FROM BT HAS FAILED SO PLEASE USE OUR OTHER NUMBER AS A TEMPORARY PHONE NUMBER:
0208 207 1020
Bison Management UK are Level 3 OISC registered Immigration Advisers. Established in 1998 Bison provides a range of immigration services including Appeals, Work Permit (Tier 2) and Visa Consultancy to Employers and Applicants.
Employers can outsource immigration file audits work permits to Bison Management UK.
- Appeals against visa refusals and human rights cases
- Overstayers and ‘Article 8′ Cases
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 / Work Permit and Working Visa Renewals
- Tier 4 / Student Visa Entry Clearance and Visa Renewals
- EEA applications
- Domestic Workers
- Marriage Visa
- Fiancée Visa
- Civil Partnership
- Unmarried Partner
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / Settlement
- British Naturalization
- Entry Clearance and Appeals against Refusal
- Yellow Card/Blue Card*
* Romanian and Bulgarian nationals are EU Citizens but do not have the same rights to work in the UK as other Europeans. See: Immigration Rules for Bulgarian and Romanian nationals
EMPLOYERS & APPLICANTS: If you would like us to assess a particular case, please fax the file with a covering letter – including copies of passport, visa stamp, work permit and home office correspondence – to fax number 0870 429 2701 for attention of ‘Immigration Division’.
For regular immigration updates visit: www.immigrationmatters.co.uk